There's A Party

Last weekend, ISMAYA Live held their fourth We The Fest summer festival! Lucky me, I get to go to their first three-days music festival! It was held at JIExpo Kemayoran, with lineups such as Charlie XCX, The Kooks, Phoenix, Lany, Cash Cash, as well as superb local acts Stars and Rabbits, Barasuara, Scaller, The Adams, Raisa and plenty more! 

On the first day, I went there with my dear cousin around 4 pm to take pictures before the sun sets. There were plenty of photo spots, however isn't as 'summery' as I wished it would be because there were no grass. We watched a glimpse of Stars and Rabbit, with Elda being so soulful and is such a goddess, and continued the day by watching Tuxedo, Shura, Charlie XCX, Kodaline and ended the day with The Kooks. 

The second day was definitely more crowded. I went with my cousin and her friends, as well as a few of my friends. The lineup on the second day wasn't as fun as the first day, but I got the chance to visit Gojek's Lounge which was so fun and chilling. I watched Korean star Epik High, local band The Adams, Gnash (which wasn't that good live tbh), Daya, Phoenix, Snakehips and ended the day with some Cash Cash. Tris and I kept hoping Cash Cash would bring out their super old tune There's a Part in Your Bedroom, but they didn't. We got home at 1 am.





Comments